LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laylatul-Qadr night of 27th! Don't miss it...

2 posters

Go down

Laylatul-Qadr night of 27th! Don't miss it... Empty Laylatul-Qadr night of 27th! Don't miss it...

Post by Yasmin Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:04 am

Assalamualaikum everyone,

http://forums.alkauthar.org/showthread.php?p=21650

Good dreams are from Allah and they are a part of Prophethood that is still left for us as in the authentic hadeeth. It doesn't change the Shariah, but confirms it and is a glad tiding for believers. If someone sees a good dream, then we should tell others that we love and are close to us so that they may benefit from its message.

Just thought I would let all my beloved friends know that no less than 6 dreams from 6 different righteous people who have confided in me that they saw the night of Power this year to be in the 27th night, including my Sheikh's wife as well. In one of them, one of the my friends and a student from medina university said that on two consecutive nights, he was told in his dream – the 27th, the 27th.

So please do your best to NOT miss this night this Ramadan. Don't sleep - pray, make dua and read the Quran. Remember every second of the night equals days - so keep your tongue moist with Allah's remembrance and remember me and all Muslims in your dua.

If you need, you can post this message on other forums and boards and email lists for their benefit and send it out to those who may benefit from it and those whom you love. May Allah forgive you and I in this night. Ameen.

Jazakallahulkhair.

Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury

Director

Mercy Mission and AlKauthar Institute

www.mercymission.org.au

www.alkauthar.org
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

Laylatul-Qadr night of 27th! Don't miss it... Empty Re: Laylatul-Qadr night of 27th! Don't miss it...

Post by Yasmin Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:09 am

Some bro/sis [aswell as myself] was thinking it to be the 25th night, but Allaahu a'lam.

Regardless of which night we believe it to be, we should be striving to perform all kinds of worship in all the last ten nights of ramadaan:

"Allah's Messenger (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) used to exert more (in worship) on the last ten than on other nights." [Muslim]
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Laylatul-Qadr night of 27th! Don't miss it... Empty Re: Laylatul-Qadr night of 27th! Don't miss it...

Post by Abu Jihad Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Salamualaikum warahatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I agree with the sisters last comment. I heard about these dreams too, but there is no guarantee that they are correct. Dreams are dreams..they could be right they could be wrong.

Allah Knows Best.

wa alaikumus salam warahatullahi wa barakatuhu

Abu Jihad

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:49 am

Wa alaykum as'salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

Akhee, that 1st post is written by shaykh tawfique. Unless you're reffering to something else.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu Jihad Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:35 am

As Salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

Yes Sister, I was aware of that. My comments still stand. People can be right and people can be wrong. Names shouldnt stop us from speaking up.

wa alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

Abu Jihad

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down