LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Dhikr in the morning and the afternoon

5 posters

Go down

Special Dhikr in the morning and the afternoon Empty Special Dhikr in the morning and the afternoon

Post by Abu_Qatadah Fri May 08, 2009 2:23 am

Salamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Anyone have any hadiths or sayings that talk about special dhikr that can be made that increases the imam and the good deeds
jazakhallahu khairan

Abu_Qatadah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Special Dhikr in the morning and the afternoon Empty Re: Special Dhikr in the morning and the afternoon

Post by Ladan Mon May 11, 2009 4:01 am

Asalamu Alaikum Wr Wb

i hope these are useful.

Morning Supplication

أَصْبَـحْـنا وَأَصْبَـحْ المُـلكُ للهِ رَبِّ العـالَمـين ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيْرَ هـذا الـيَوْم ، فَـتْحَهُ ، وَنَصْـرَهُ ، وَنـورَهُ وَبَـرَكَتَـهُ
، وَهُـداهُ ، وَأَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِـنْ شَـرِّ ما فـيهِ وَشَـرِّ ما بَعْـدَه
The morning has come to me and the whole universe belongs to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, O Allah, I ask of you the good of the day, it's success and aid and it's nur (celestial light) and barakaat (blessings) and seek hidayah (guidance) and seek refuge from the evil in it (this day) and from the evil of that which is to come later.

Muslim 4/2088

اللّهُـمَّ بِكَ أَصْـبَحْنا وَبِكَ أَمْسَـينا ، وَبِكَ نَحْـيا وَبِكَ نَمُـوتُ وَإِلَـيْكَ المَصِيْرO Allah, by You we enter in the morning and by You we enter the evening, by You we live and by You we die, and to You is our final return.

Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/142

Evening Supplication

اللَّهُمَّ بَكَ أَمْسَيْنَا وَبِكَ أَصْبَحْنَا وَبِكَ نَحْيَا وَبِكَ نَمُوتُ وَإِلَيْكَ النُّشُورُO Allah we enter the night and the day and live and die with Your Qudrat (strength) and to You do we return.

Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/142

Morning and Evening

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
In the name of Allah, Who with His Name nothing can cause harm in the earth not in th heavens, and He is the All-hearing, the All-knowing (3 times)

Abu Dawud 4/323
At-Tirmithi 5/465

اللّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ
Allah! There is no ilah (deity worthy of worship) but He The Living, The Eternal One. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belonges whatever is in the Heavens and on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before and what is behind them. They encompass nothing of His knowledge which He will. His Throne extends over the Heavens and the Earth, and the preservation of both does not weary Him. He is the Exalted The Immense One.

Al-Albani graded s authentic in Sahihut-Targhib wat-Tarhib 1/273
رَضِيتُ بِاللَّهِ رَبَّاً وَبِالْإِسْلَامِ دِينَاً وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ نَبِيَّاً
I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my Deen and Muhammad (SAW) as my Nabi. (3 times)

At-Tirmithi 5/465
Ahmad 4/337

The recitation of Surah Ikhlaas, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas three times each in the mornings and evenings will suffice him/her (as protectipn) against everything.
Abu-Dawud 4/322 and At-Tirmithi 5/567.

Ladan

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Special Dhikr in the morning and the afternoon Empty Re: Special Dhikr in the morning and the afternoon

Post by Yasmin Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 am

jazaaki Allaah khayr Ladan! Miss you!

You can find a lot of dhikr/du'aa in the fortress of the muslim book - tis a handy guide.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladan Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 am

Yasmin is rit...

Its is sold at IISNA , IBC with arabic, transliteration and translation.

Ladan

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Wed May 13, 2009 8:40 am

Jazaaki Allah Khair for sharing this with us Ladan.

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu_Qatadah Sat May 23, 2009 1:14 am

jazakhallahu khairain for all of that.
but today a brother who reads quran on people who possesed told me something great. One time when he was taking a jinn out of a sister he had three brothers to help him, so when the jinn yeilded to quran he told him the location of the sihr (i.e the magic knot of the sorceror) he then advised him that one of he's friends wasnt protected.
Later on he found that one of his friend's didnt read ayat al kursi after the fajr prayer and say La hawla wa la quwatta illa billah.
it was fascinating
masha allah
wasalam

Abu_Qatadah

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Sat May 23, 2009 3:28 am

Was it Abu Ramzi from Pres. Masjid who was doing the ruqya by any chance? May Allaah preserve him, ameen.

Anyway, Ayat al-kursi should be read after ever fardh prayer as it was a practice of the beloved 'alayhi salaatu wa salaam:

- It was narrated that Abu Umamah said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Ayat Al-Kursi immediately after each prescribed Prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.” (Reported by An-Nasa’i and Ibn Hibban.)
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu_Qatadah Sat May 23, 2009 10:03 am

no it was brother Jamal he's also from Preston Mosque masha Allah very good broher too

Abu_Qatadah

Back to top Go down

Post by ibrahim Sat May 23, 2009 10:14 am

Also the brother Jamal informed us that when a sihr is made upon some one, the head shytan will send either a shytan or a evil jinn on the person. So this shytan or jinn will circulate on that person until it finds a chance to insert itself (i.e when the actions of the person are not of a Islamic character).

ibrahim

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Sat May 23, 2009 11:05 am

Abu Q: Oh ok. May Allaah preserve him, ameen.

Ibrahim: Thanks for sharing the info. May Allaah protect us all, ameen.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down