LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamal El Mekki Lecture at Monash University Next Thursday 10th April

4 posters

Go down

Kamal El Mekki Lecture at Monash University Next Thursday 10th April Empty Kamal El Mekki Lecture at Monash University Next Thursday 10th April

Post by adhnan Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:25 am

Kamal El Mekki will be giving a lecture insha allah at Monash University Clayton.

The event will be organized by Monash University Islamic Society and Al Furqan Centre.

Watch this video for a sample preview clip of one of his lectures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_j9x...eature=related

When? 10th April 2008 at 7pm

Where? South 1 Lecture Theatre Building 64 Monash University Clayton Campus (Melways map ref. 70 G10)
Visit http://www.monash.edu.au/campuses/clayton.html for more info

Topic? Da'waluable -Dawah techniques

Everyone is welcome.

Who is Kamal El Mekki? He will be conducting a course through Al Kauthar institute called "Dawah Power" insha allah on the weekend after the lecture.

Kamal El Mekki is a young dynamic speaker and lecturer in the United States who dedicates his time and efforts into educating the people through his various talks. He teaches a number of intensive courses designed for the youth and also specializes in the field of Islamic History. The most famous of his talks is his vibrant Dawah workshop called "How to Give Shahadah in 10 minutes," which has led hundreds to Islam.

He served as the Imam of George Mason University and has also served as a radio talk show host for a large Islamic radio station in America. He has been teaching Islamic studies in more than five mosques across the Washington DC metropolitan area for over four years. He also teaches various courses designed especially for the youth growing up in the West.

He has recently joined the AlKauthar team of instructors and among his courses will be those focusing on Methods of giving Da’wa.

For more info contact Adhnan 0412527390 / Bandar 0405937300

adhnan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Kamal El Mekki Lecture at Monash University Next Thursday 10th April Empty Re: Kamal El Mekki Lecture at Monash University Next Thursday 10th April

Post by adhnan Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:20 pm

"Seek knowledge even if you have to travel to CLAYTON"

adhnan

Back to top Go down

Kamal El Mekki Lecture at Monash University Next Thursday 10th April Empty Re: Kamal El Mekki Lecture at Monash University Next Thursday 10th April

Post by J.e.w.e.L.* Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:41 am

LOL, i wish to say that to my parents..which i will but, my dads going overseas that day so i wont be able to go. WOuld it be by anychance recorded??
J.e.w.e.L.*
J.e.w.e.L.*

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://www.sydneymuslimyouth.com/smyforum

Back to top Go down

Post by adhnan Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:19 am

insha allah i will try to get it done

adhnan

Back to top Go down

Post by PaLo $oLdieR Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:32 am

^brother just get somebody who has a fone with big memory and record it,its very ezy.
just make sure the fone is close 2 the shiekh
PaLo $oLdieR
PaLo $oLdieR
Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-03-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zusYVHXJpHU

Back to top Go down

Post by adhnan Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 am

An important matter for Muslims to realise is that Da`wah is an obligation upon them. Allah SWT says in the Qur'an:

"Invite to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided." [al-Qur'aan, an-Nisaa'(16):125]

adhnan

Back to top Go down

Post by J.e.w.e.L.* Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:03 am

Did you record it..?
J.e.w.e.L.*
J.e.w.e.L.*

Back to top Go down

Post by adhnan Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:07 am

Wallah.. i still haven't made my time machine

adhnan

Back to top Go down

Post by PaLo $oLdieR Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 pm

lol^

how was this 1 adnaN?
PaLo $oLdieR
PaLo $oLdieR
Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-03-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zusYVHXJpHU

Back to top Go down

Post by adhnan Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Masha allah akhi it was great... we had 275 ppl attending.... the Sheikh was fantastic... and so was his lecture...alhamdu lillah

adhnan

Back to top Go down

Post by J.e.w.e.L.* Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:38 pm

adhnan wrote:Wallah.. i still haven't made my time machine

whats the suposed to mean>? No
J.e.w.e.L.*
J.e.w.e.L.*

Back to top Go down

Post by adhnan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:00 pm

how cud i hav recorded it on the day before the lecture Smile ....but now insha allah since the 11th is after the 10th i am gettin the dvd/cd of the lecture in a couple of days... so yep..i'll try to get permission to distribute it...insha allah

adhnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 am

adhnan wrote:the Sheikh was fantastic... and so was his lecture...alhamdu lillah

masha-Allah i agree on the brother being a fantastic da'ee...whoever didn't attend the al-kauthar course truly missed out. Insha-Allah he will join us again in Aus, ameen.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

Post by J.e.w.e.L.* Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:55 am

adhnan wrote:how cud i hav recorded it on the day before the lecture Smile ....but now insha allah since the 11th is after the 10th i am gettin the dvd/cd of the lecture in a couple of days... so yep..i'll try to get permission to distribute it...insha allah

Embarassed

u trying to make me feel stupid Evil or Very Mad Sad

Embarassed
J.e.w.e.L.*
J.e.w.e.L.*

Back to top Go down

Post by adhnan Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 am

no i wasn't.... just tryin to tell u i can't record sumtin before the date.. if i wanted to say u wre stupid i wud...yaaaaaawn...newayz forgive me if it seemed like i was makin u look stupid....

adhnan

Back to top Go down

Post by J.e.w.e.L.* Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:05 pm

it's Ok..i didn't exactly get offended...i just didn't realise albino
J.e.w.e.L.*
J.e.w.e.L.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down