LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You cant escape death

4 posters

Go down

You cant escape death Empty You cant escape death

Post by PaLo $oLdieR Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:38 am

A woman who dodged death when she and her husband narrowly missed Air France Flight 447 before it plunged into the Atlantic Ocean, killing all 228 aboard, was killed in a car accident just over a week later.

An Air France airliner carrying 228 people from Brazil to Paris crashed into the Atlantic after a possible lightning strike.

Johanna Ganthaler a retiree from the Bolzano-Bozen province, was on vacation in Brazil with her husband Kurt when the pair miraculously missed the doomed flight to Paris. But their luck ran out on an Austrian road earlier this week when their car swerved into the path of an oncoming truck outside the town of Kufstein, the Times (U.K.) reported.

Kurt Ganthaler was badly hurt in the accident.
Flight 447 disappeared from radar shortly after leaving Rio de Janeiro and is believed to have broken apart shortly after it left the airport in Brazil on May 31 with 228 people on board.

Some three dozen bodies have been fished out of the ocean where the Airbus jet plunged into the water. A nuclear-powered French submarine has begun scouring the seafloor for any sign of the black box, which could hold the key to determining what felled the plane.

The Ganthalers flew out of the country on a flight the day after the jet went missing.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/us_world/NATL-Woman-Who-Missed-Flight-447-Killed-in-Car-Crash.html?yhp=1
PaLo $oLdieR
PaLo $oLdieR
Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-03-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zusYVHXJpHU

Back to top Go down

You cant escape death Empty Re: You cant escape death

Post by Merhna Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 am

SubhanaAllah, when our time is up there is no where to run.

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaidGuy Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:11 am

It's so true how you can't escape death.
I realized that after my grandmother and cat(i know weird) passed away in a short amount of time and i didn't even get to say good bye to them properly.
That was one of the reasons why i turned to allah at such a young age because of the realization that death can catch you anytime in your life.
It hink thats why someone told me once that it's good to visit the grave now and then to remind us of these things.
ZaidGuy
ZaidGuy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaal Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 am

SubhanaAllah.

There is a hadith, which I cannot find anywhere..khair inshaAllah.

Basically the one who embraces Islaam, there remains to him his previous good deeds. SubhanaAllah.

Also:

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 39:53
Amaal
Amaal

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down