LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.A. to all. :D.

+2
Merhna
SeymaSahin
6 posters

Go down

S.A. to all. :D. Empty S.A. to all. :D.

Post by SeymaSahin Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm

s.a. My name is Seyma and I am a 3rd Year student at La Trobe. I have completed units here and there at melbourne or monash, but officially i am a La Trobe Student. Hooray! I intend to study honours next year inshallah. I have been invited countless times to the forum, but never had the chance to (or i should say is a useless excuse, i might be a little bit lazy. Very Happy. I am joking, if i was lazy i wouldnt be at college right?).

I believe from what i have seen from other islamic societies at other universities, La Trobe University is the most active of all. (And i say this from truth and nothing else but the truth : I sound like a lawyer. Well i do consider postgraduate law). I am always at the prayer room (ask Basra and Yasmin i always see them), because it has wireless internet and less noisy compared to the library (albeit i do get distracted a lot Very Happy, girls like to talk especially me with politics, Zamzam and Basra Knows Smile and its always convenient to pray straight away and that i can also make coffee staright away (i am a coffee addict after year 12: its my best friend from late night studying).

What else do i like? I love to paint. If it wasnt for my ag science/business minor degree, i would have joined a course studying creative arts (I really enjoy the painting views of picasso, monet, davinci and the girl with the pearl earings). I also love to walk and play sport (soccer is my fav with my fav team to be Melb. Victory. P.S. Go Aus in the world cup. Smile. I have not travelled that much, besides Turkey with my family and QLD jsut recently.I do love to travel and inshallah at the end of the year i will be heading to Bosnia, Turkey, Spain, England and Holland to see family, friends and all. Overall nice to meet with you all, inshallah will be a great experince being part of the LTUIS forum, till next time.

S.A. Smile.

SeymaSahin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

S.A. to all. :D. Empty Re: S.A. to all. :D.

Post by Merhna Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 am

Salaam seyma,

Welcome to the forum, its about time you decided to join. LOL.

Interesting intro you got there, i think your probably the only one who put effort into it Very Happy

You mentioned that this forum is active, i agree with you but at the moment this forum is DEAD. Where is everyone????

Anyway, InshaAllah you benefit from the forum and learn as much as possible.

Wasalaam..

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SeymaSahin Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 am

s.a. yes i have put a lot of effort into (i let you in a secret: Not that it would be one in here: I was having a lot of coffee. Very Happy). So i think that might be the drive. P.S. People are on a holiday. give them a break. Smile. Inshallah i will benefit, anyway i ahve to go, got reports to write.

s.a.
SEyma. Smile.

SeymaSahin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamzam Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Wa alaikum Salaam Seyyyyyyma!

Welcome to the forums man, place is dead! I shall take it upon myself to liven' it up. Razz I haven't been here awhile myself (I had an ardent desire to check up on you all though). Nice intro you get there mate, you have managed to capture yourself eloquently in a glimpse!

SeymaSahin wrote:I am always at the prayer room (ask Basra and Yasmin i always see them), because it has wireless internet and less noisy compared to the library (albeit i do get distracted a lot Very Happy, girls like to talk especially me with politics, Zamzam and Basra Knows Smile and its always convenient to pray straight away and that i can also make coffee staright away (i am a coffee addict after year 12: its my best friend from late night studying).

Lol omg dude, I don't LIKE speaking politics I am just political confused

P.s Go the Socceroos!! Oh wait, I think I'm with my Kiwis (so proud that they made it) ~!! Kiwis, Aussie, Kiwis, Aussie- dang I'm confused Neutral
Zamzam
Zamzam

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SeymaSahin Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 am

s.a. Zamzam.

Dude i know my intro was exciting this place was rolling on boredom ever since. Haha. Im joking. Its good to be part of the forum. Now, on to the political side, zamzam you telling me you dont like politics, after the way i have seen you speak? Dude you should be a political figure. Like you said, your political just like me, so that does mean you like politics after some time. Smile. P.S. Yes go the socceroos and dont you dare go for the kiwis, i will sooooooooooooooo get offended. I am joking, but it would be nice to have you on the Aussie side. Smile.

SeymaSahin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasim Sun May 16, 2010 4:58 am

Salaam Alaikum Dear Bro and Sis

My name is Nasim 2nd year Oral Health student. studying at La Trobe Bendigo Campus.
i am new to this page and hope am in the right track. nice to meet u all and looking forward seeing u all. Thanks

Nasim

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Mon May 17, 2010 8:55 am

wa įlaykumassalaam wa rahmatullaah wa barakaatuh

Ahlan to both Seyma and Nasim. Jazaak Allaah khayr for registering + posting.. may Allaah bless your stay, aameen.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Mon May 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Assalamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the forum Nasim. InshaAllah you benefit.

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassuni Tue May 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Salam Alaikum Nasim.
I think you are the vice president of Bendigo LTUIS.
Welcome to Bundoora and Bendigo LTUIS forum.
Salams

Hassuni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassuni Tue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Alaikum Salam,
Welcome sayma to our forum too.
salam

Hassuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasim Tue May 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Walaikum Salam Hassuni
I am the treasurer of the Bendigo LTUIS

Nasim

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassuni Wed May 19, 2010 3:53 am

Alaikum Salam Nasim,

Masha'Allah. hope you will enjoy been treasurer of Bendigo LTUIS.
May Allah reward you

Hassuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum