LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE'

3 posters

Go down

9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE' Empty 9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE'

Post by Yasmin Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Exciting! Inshaa'Allaah, we can get more details sooon. May Allaah make it a success, aameen.

9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE' Conffront

Asalamu 'Alaykuum,

This is the 9th annual Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah conference that has become popular amongst Muslim communities in both Sydney and Melbourne. The theme for the conference will be "Islam: A Way of Life" and will be held in Melbourne for this year insha'Allah!

WHEN: July 2nd - 4th, 2010

WHERE: Opening Session: Friday 2nd of July, 7:00pm Copland Theatre, Melbourne University.

Weekend Sessions: Sat & Sun, 3rd & 4th of July, 12:30 pm - 9:30pm
Hume Islamic Youth Centre 1-15 Motto Drive, Coolaroo.

Stay tuned for more updates insha'Allah!

Wasalam 'Alaykuum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu.

Last edited by Yasmin on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE' Empty Re: 9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE'

Post by Abu Usama Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Wa alaykum Ass salaam sister,
jazakumullahu khayran for informing us about the upcoming annual conference that Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah (ASWJ) holds on yearly basis. I am sure it will be just as wonderful and beneficial as it has always been, if not more. Will be interesting to know who will be coming this year as an international speaker/s!

Abu Usama

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE' Empty Re: 9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE'

Post by Yasmin Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 pm

wa iyyaak, no problem.

Yes, it would be interesting to know which international speakers are coming this year. I remember Dr. Ibrahim Dremali from 2008 and he was excellent mashaa'Allaah. I'm not sure if I went to last years one though and remember who came. May Allaah make it a success, aameen.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassuni Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Yea, I remeber Sheik Abu Aymen was anouncing about this even t a while ago. But I told one of my best friend that it would be in June and he knows from the past the conference would be in july. Thak you for the clarification.

JazikiAllahu Khairan

Hassuni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu Usama Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 am

Yes, that's right akhi Hassan, it wasn't long ago when we were discussing about the date of the conference. Thanks to the sister for posting the date and the time of the conference.

Salaams.

Abu Usama

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Update on event details/speakers

9th Annual Islamic Da'wah Conference 2010: 'ISLAM: A WAY OF LIFE' Imagecontentdo
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down