LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge.."

3 posters

Go down

"I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge.." Empty "I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge.."

Post by Yasmin Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 am

Truly amazing...

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said,

“Allah `azza wa jall said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware.‘”

Reported by al-Tabarani. al-Silsilah al-Sahihah by al-Albani
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

"I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge.." Empty Re: "I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge.."

Post by Abu Usama Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 am

Subhanallah it's truly amazing Hadithul Qudsi!
May you be rewarded by Allah sister.

Abu Usama

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

"I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge.." Empty Re: "I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge.."

Post by Yasmin Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 am

Jazaana wa iyyaakum akhee. It's a really beautiful reminder. Allaah is indeed Kareem.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 am

Clarification on: 'By My Knowledge of your heart...'

It was brought to my attention that this narration was actually graded as being weak by al-Albani in his ‘al-Dha’ifah’ collection. I originally picked it out from Ibn Rajab’s book ‘Jami’ al-’Ulum wal-Hikam which stated that it was in the ‘al-Sahihah’ collection as opposed to the Dha’ifah but digging through the latter just now, I found that it was there instead. It could've been a printing error in my edition or it's a slip by the muhaqqiq. Either way, if any of you forwarded the narration on to your contacts, please also forward this message.

My heartfelt apologies for not going through the original sources myself before posting the narration ('lack of time' is not a valid excuse, I know!). However, it should be noted that there is still a lot of benefit to be gained from the hadith and its meaning rings very true. May Allah reward the sister who clarified the sihha of the narration for me!

Barakallahu feekum,
Fajr
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 am

That is a beautiful reminder and its sooo true subhanAllah.

JazaakiAllah Khair for sharing it sis.

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum