LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times should he call a non-muslim to islaam?

+6
convertgirl
ZaidGuy
Ladan
buriedaway_4536
PaLo $oLdieR
Yasmin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many times should he call a non-muslim to islaam? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many times should he call a non-muslim to islaam?

Post by convertgirl Sat May 09, 2009 1:57 pm

I knew u'd succumb to my demands Mad

convertgirl

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

How many times should he call a non-muslim to islaam? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many times should he call a non-muslim to islaam?

Post by ZaidGuy Sun May 10, 2009 9:16 am

lol I won't leave you alone.
Like Yazzie said we put you on with someone.inshallah.
By the way i wanted to say thanks for lending the dawah table some of your time. May Allah reward you and everyone whose helping out.
Very Happy
ZaidGuy
ZaidGuy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Sun May 10, 2009 10:07 am

thanks.

i wanna be on with someone COOL ok Laughing

Last edited by Yasmin on Sun May 10, 2009 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : GR - Yasmin)

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaidGuy Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Well unfortunately i'm not going to be there but i'm sure there is other cool people we can find.

anyway this week is the practise one so tell me how it goes inshallah.

GO dawah TABLE WWWOOOOOOO!!!!
ZaidGuy
ZaidGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue May 12, 2009 6:36 am

omg the table was really cool
some random guy who was born muslim started chatting to me and he was really interestedand I think he was just a bit lost but he was rwally happy after we chattedand I got him to sign up to be a member! Best part of my day

a little stressed about yasmin's 'ettiquette guide', not sure im really abiding by it, but all i know is a warm smile and choccies is inviting to people!

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 am

by the way a note to the guys who came and took over after us 3 girls left: LIGHTEN UP

I found 1 in particular ( i dont know who it was) to be very rude to not just me but another sister...

Please forgive me if I have offended anyone but thats genuinely how I felt

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ibrahim Tue May 12, 2009 8:32 am

Salamu A'laikum wa rahmatulaahu wa barakatuh

i believe that was me, forgive me sister if ive offended or saddened you; i was trying to minimise my contact with the sisters thats all. I gave my salams (with a smile) and distributed the Da'wah material on the table. Again i apologies

ibrahim

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue May 12, 2009 8:55 am

ahhhhhh ok no problem sorry about the misunderstanding bro I guess i'm just not used to that sort of behaviour thats all Smile

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ibrahim Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

no worries sister

ibrahim

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaidGuy Tue May 12, 2009 11:14 am

convertgirl wrote:omg the table was really cool
some random guy who was born muslim started chatting to me and he was really interestedand I think he was just a bit lost but he was rwally happy after we chattedand I got him to sign up to be a member! Best part of my day

a little stressed about yasmin's 'ettiquette guide', not sure im really abiding by it, but all i know is a warm smile and choccies is inviting to people!

Walla i'm happy to hear that....more members for the society Twisted Evil MMwwahahahaha!!!!

Yeah i have to read the guidelines again to get a good understanding of them but inshallah just ask Yazzie if something doesn't make sense.

I hope everything else was ok.Any troubles just inform me,ANisa or Yasmin.
Good work and jazakumullah again for your help.
Assalamu alaikum.
ZaidGuy
ZaidGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Tue May 12, 2009 11:36 am

Jaime: The guide is something that the society also decided to do, so it's not necessarily 'yasmins' guide Smile Anyway, there will some additions made insha Allaah.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue May 12, 2009 12:08 pm

ok

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Tue May 12, 2009 12:20 pm

I personally dont think there is anyhting wrong with the guide, in fact its really good becuase everyhting that has been put there is true and we must try our best to obide by these rules inshaAllah.

But like yasmin said there will be few additions, so we'll keep you updated inshaAllah.

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue May 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Woah hang ona sec, i never said there was anything WRONG with it at all so I dont know why people are thinking that,

All I said was I was a bit STRESSED by it because I wanted to be sure I am representing the society and Islam in a correct way and if I was doing thast to my best ability so no-one needs to get upset about my comment

Sorry if I offended you yasmin

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ibrahim Tue May 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Salamu a'laikum wa rahmatullahu wa barakatuh

To convert girl, i dont think anyone is upset; may Allah reward you for what youve done, are doing and will do inshallah. Your intention is more than correct, and no one is perfect; thus we should attempt to follow the guideline to the best of our ability. Again thank you for participating on the da'wah table; a person like you is a great asset to the society reason being you give us a different perspective. Remember that Allah tests those whom He loves

May Allah keep us steadfast inshallah

ibrahim

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

Thankyou so much sunny

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Wed May 13, 2009 12:34 am

ibrahim wrote:Salamu a'laikum wa rahmatullahu wa barakatuh

To convert girl, i dont think anyone is upset; may Allah reward you for what youve done, are doing and will do inshallah. Your intention is more than correct, and no one is perfect; thus we should attempt to follow the guideline to the best of our ability. Again thank you for participating on the da'wah table; a person like you is a great asset to the society reason being you give us a different perspective. Remember that Allah tests those whom He loves

May Allah keep us steadfast inshallah

That is really comforting, considering I feel like EVERYTHING is testing me Suspect

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Wed May 13, 2009 6:55 am

Jaime, man...U could never offend me. I actually don't get offended easily - unless you run over me with your car : P

may Allaah preserve you and keep you steadfast, ameen.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Wed May 13, 2009 7:34 am

convertgirl wrote:Woah hang ona sec, i never said there was anything WRONG with it at all so I dont know why people are thinking that,

All I said was I was a bit STRESSED by it because I wanted to be sure I am representing the society and Islam in a correct way and if I was doing thast to my best ability so no-one needs to get upset about my comment

Sorry if I offended you yasmin

Hey Jamie, i wasnt directing it at you or anyone else at all. Im sorry if i made you feel like that.
Im actually proud of you coz i know ur trying ur best and mashallah ur doing a good job, so keep up the good work, may Allah reward you and everybody else who is helping out with the daw'a table Ameen. Smile

Merhna

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

awww thanks merna, alls good Razz

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 am

convertgirl wrote:awww thanks merna, alls good Razz

Ok cool

Merhna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2