LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LTUIS Forum
Salamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to La Trobe University Islamic Society Forum.

If you are not a member, please take the time to register.
Alternatively if you are already a member please sign in below,

Enjoy your stay,

Salamu Alaikum
LTUIS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback on Obama's speech

+4
Yasmin
convertgirl
PaLo $oLdieR
ibrahim
8 posters

Go down

Feedback on Obama's speech Empty Feedback on Obama's speech

Post by ibrahim Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Asalamu a'laykum wa rahamtulahi wa barakatahu

All praise is to Allah the Lord of all that exists.

As you all are aware of the recent speech given by barak obama in Cairo, the speech was directed towards strengthening diplomatic relations with the Muslim world. Personally i felt that there is something behind the speech, but i had no evidence so i looked around the net for an article that proofs my point, with the Grace of Allah i found this article written by Dr. Ayman. Let me know what you guys think, to proceed:

“In the name of God…Peace and blessings be upon the messenger of God, and upon his kin, companions, and followers. To my Muslim brothers everywhere: May the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you all.

“Barack Obama has decided to visit Egypt on the fourth of June. He is not welcome in Egypt. He is not to be greeted or saluted. He is not welcome in the Egypt of Amr Bin-al-`As; the Egypt of conquest; the Egypt of Salah-al-Din; Egypt the conqueror of the Crusaders; Egypt the land Iz Bin Abd-al-Salam, Qutuz, and Baybars. He is not welcome in the Egypt of Al-Azhar: the Egypt of knowledge, jihad, and battle. He is not welcome in the Egypt of Hasan al-Banna, Muhammad Farghali, Abd-al-Qadir Udah, Sayyid Qutub, Abd-al-Hamid Kishk, Umar Abd-al-Rahman, Muhammad Abd-al-Salam, Khalid Islambulli, Atta Tayil, Husayn Abbas, Abd-al-Hamid Abd-al-Salam, Isam al-Qamari, Abu-Ubaydah al-Banshiri, Commander Abu-Hifs, and Muhammad Atta. In light of his arrival, I will refer to the poem by Ahmad Muharram (God rest his soul) in receiving the Semitic British representative, with some minor alterations:

(Poem)

“Will Egypt ask: What has the president brought forth? Do those aggressors have anything new for her? It is rather, the same old arrow that these exalted people have seen before. To the leaders of the transgressors, you have come to a land where the transgressors perish and the land itself remains. The Almighty, the One, the Vanquisher, shall protect his land, so who will stand by you when your soldiers are vanquished? It is us who will protect the honor of Egypt if those in power have already surrendered. O brother of the marines, were you told that we will be the minions of your people, or their slaves? They have lied to you, for there is no one among us who accepts this land to be shackled. If delegations seek you out, you must be weary of what they have to say to you. Egypt belongs to no one, and the people do not know fear. Nor will they remain tranquil. The era of shackles is at an end, and in this age, such bondage will be disparaged. Either we protect our homes, or seek ours death and graves. Will there be a group of people in Egypt that hears my words and acts as the vigorous burning flame? Will there be a group of people in Egypt that hears my words and acts as the vigorous burning flame? Will there be a group of people in Egypt that hears my words and act as the vigorous burning flame?

(End poem)

“The White House announced that Obama will, from Egypt, send a message to the Muslim world. However, they forgot that his messages have already arrived.

“His message to the Muslim world arrived when he visited the Wailing Wall, placed a Jewish yarmulke on his head, and performed their prayers…He who claims to be Christian.

“His message to the Muslim world arrived when he gave his speech to the Zionist lobby, AIPAC, where he vowed to keep Jerusalem as the eternal and unified capitol of Israel. He also promised complete support for Israel and the Jewish nature of Israel.

Footage of President Obama addressing AIPAC,

Translated by Assahab:

“`Any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel`s identity as a Jewish state, with safe, recognized, and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capitol of Israel, and it must remain undivided.`

“Our alliance is based on common interests and common values. Those who threaten Israel, threaten us. Israel has faced these threats at the front lines. I will bring to the White House unflinching support for the protection of Israeli security.`

“His message to Muslims arrived when he agreed and condoned the Zionist aggression on Gaza. His message arrived when he warned and threatened to send more soldiers to Afghanistan and to further bombard the tribal areas of Pakistan. His message arrived when he managed the bloody campaign against Muslims in Swat. His message has arrived to the Muslims in the secret and public prisons, which his administration oversees. They are even expanding the current prisons, like Bagram Prison in Afghanistan, to receive more Muslim victims. His message to Muslims arrived when he continued to refuse to apply the Geneva Convention on Muslim prisoners in the Crusader war against Islam, which they call a war against terrorism. His message to Muslims arrived when he refused to send a delegation from his country to attend the anti-racism conference in Geneva in order to protect the feelings of Israel. His message to Muslims arrived when he threatened to intervene in Pakistan to protect its nuclear weapons, meaning that he considers these weapons US property and under its control, and that it must preserve them. His message to Muslims arrived through the canons of the massive US military, which occupies the Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, and Iraq. His bloody messages arrived and continue to arrive to Muslims, and will not be blocked by public relations campaigns, theatrical visits, or fancy words.

“These were the messages that arrived to Egypt before his arrival. Regarding his choice of Turkey and Egypt to address the Muslim world, as alleged, it carries another clear message that the Muslims who the Crusaders Americans are satisfied with, are those who leave Islam and embrace secularism. They are those who recognize Israel, come to security agreements with them, participate in military maneuvers with them, and join NATO to fight under the banner of the Crusaders in Afghanistan

“It is a message to the Muslim nation that America stands clearly and without shame with the floggers and the criminal agents who besiege the Palestinians, torturing and chasing them…They who have transformed their country into a huge prison and transfer power to their children by compulsion and forgery in order to continue corruption, plunder, subjugation, and agency to America and the Crusader Jews. It is a clear that America does not support reform and change, and all the false words of American propaganda. It stands, rather, with the continuation of rotting authoritarian regimes, and endorses and supports them. They export to them the organs of torture, detection, and detonation of tunnels over the heads of our vulnerable family in Palestine. This the real message of Obama, which is received by Muslims, regardless of the quackery, lies, and meaningless propaganda. When Obama comes to Egypt, he will be received by his slaves who benefit from his aid and bribes, but the free Egyptian will reject him, his policies, and his crimes.

Ahmad Muharam (may God have mercy upon him) said: `The strongest enemies among the sons of the nation are those who now see the occupier as their enemies. Are they selling their country, similar to the mujahid who defends it? (Poem)

“Once Obama arrives in Egypt, he will be received by the floggers, thieves, and corrupters: those who made Egypt a location for international torture in the American war against Islam. He will be received by those who besieged and are besieging Gaza. He will be received by the angels of punishment, the forgers of elections, spreaders of vice, and the cowards of Egypt, who handed over Wafa Constantine and her sisters to the monastery prisons to be tortured or killed, in fear of the wrath of America, and to flatter them. America, whose Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues an a nnual report on religious freedoms in the world…But they pressed the Egyptian Government to hand over Wafa Constantine and her sisters. They overlooked hypocrisy in apparent complicity. It is those corrupt ones who will welcome Obama.

“Only the corrupt individuals will welcome Obama. As for the noble, pure and righteous men of Egypt, they will despise him in the name of God, and consider him an international criminal and an opportunistic politician who serves the Zionist plan of ascension to the hierarchy of leadership. The butchers and criminals of Egypt will celebrate Obama. They will rush to present him with gifts robbed from the wealth, sweat, and the blood of the oppressed. I suggest to them something better than this: to present to him with what Ahmad Shawqi (God bless his soul) suggested to those who wanted to honor Fathi Zaghlul, the criminal Judge of the Dinshwai Court. I will borrow his words, with a slight change:

“`If you were to summon your resolve and had the determination to present something valuable to the president, then take to him the noose of a hanged man, the trousers of a whipped (man), and the shackles of a prisoner. Do not suffice with reciting to him my poem, which I have written with my right hand, nor are you to read it in celebration. Rather, read it for Gaza on the day of farewell to every one who has been buried.` (Poem)

“Our people in Egypt: Be the supporters of God and his messenger (peace and blessings be upon him). Do not be among among those who befriend the enemy of God, his religion, and his supporters. God, the Exalted, the Almighty, says: `Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written faith in their hearts and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein (forever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve felicity` (Koranic verse, Al-Mujadilah, 58:22).

“O free, noble, righteous, and mujahidin (people) of Egypt, stand as one in the face of that criminal, who came to obtain, with cunning, what he failed to attain in the field after the mujahidin foiled the American Crusader plans in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Somalia. Shakib Arsalan (God bless his soul) said:

“`Look at the proud Egypt, like the threads of a rope all tied together.

“Never will the free (people) of Egypt be slaves, despite powerful oppression and tyranny.

“No matter how much the victorious are powerful with their soldiers, justice has more power and soldiers.

“The time has come, when the people do not carry chains and shackles`.

“Our final supplication is to praise God, Lord of all creation, and peace and blessings upon our master Muhammad, and upon his family and companions.`

“May the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you all.”

ibrahim

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Feedback on Obama's speech Empty Re: Feedback on Obama's speech

Post by PaLo $oLdieR Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 am

we cant trust ourselves let alone "them"
PaLo $oLdieR
PaLo $oLdieR
Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-03-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zusYVHXJpHU

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:43 am

whos 'them'

convertgirl

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PaLo $oLdieR Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:59 am

"them" includes, but not limited to the likes of Obama
PaLo $oLdieR
PaLo $oLdieR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 am

oohh i see
like the freemasons working for the new world order?

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by PaLo $oLdieR Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:25 am

yeppp
PaLo $oLdieR
PaLo $oLdieR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by convertgirl Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 am

gotcha

convertgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Allaah, tabaraka wa ta'aala said in surat al baqarah, that never will the jews and christians be pleased with us, until we follow their way.

Obama can speak all he likes, but the fact that there are still troops in afghanistan/ in pakistan and how he and his allies are working to destroy the mujahideen and the weak and oppressed in majority of the Muslim countries shows that his 'new beginning' should be nothing but an ending of his relationship with the Muslims. He (qatalahullah) released some torture memos of the CIA this year and then he chose NOT to convict those who tortured/murdered and raped our brothers and sisters in the prisons.

Now what does this tell us?

There are many more examples of his evil and yes there have been statements from non-Muslims as well : ) esp, the journalists like andy worthington, etc.

In all, as Muslims we have been blessed with the religion of Islam that is so perfect and easy to follow. Instead of hastening towards the message of Obama, we should hasten to follow and be pleased with our religion. Truly that is when we will gain victory!

Here's a reply that Sh. Yunus gave to those who were in favour of Obama's speech:

Younus Kathrada
June 5, 2009 • 1:36 pm
As-Salaamu ‘Alaykum

My two cents is, our comments will not make a difference what happens in the world. The only question is what are you adding to solving the problem by your own hands, what steps do you have or plan to take to reach that, and what will you have to show for that. Criticism will add nothing to the world, action will.

What we say will make no difference in global affairs, only what we do.

My response is as follows:

I agree that our words alone will not make any difference just Obama’s words alone will not make any difference. As for what we are going to do to solve the problem, then there are many things I believe we as an ummah and of course as individuals have to do:

1. Let’s look back to when Muslims suffered defeat previously (even in the time of the prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) and take lesson from that. The primary reason for defeat is that we disobey Allaah and His Messenger (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) in so many ways. Look to the ummah and you will find an extremely large portion of the ummah negligent towards basic duties such as establishing the 5 daily prayers. Look at the ummah at large (and we have examples of that on this blog) and you will see that many have no idea of what it means to show allegience to Allaah, His Messenger and the believers. Rather, we are willing to give the kaafir the benefit of the doubt and doubt the believers.

Look at us and how so many are oblivious to facts found in the Quraan: “And the Jews and Christians will never be pleased with you until you follow their religion.” [2:120]

and: Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. [2:217]

Allaah tells us what is in their hearts yet we don’t listen.

We are mesmerized by a few words uttered by a man who has shown no goodwill; he says what we want to hear but continues to support the killing of Muslims. Howver, so many will say he isn’t doing it and will make a million and one excuses for him. I wonder who is really deluded and deceived here!

2. Shape up! We really need to start changing our lifestyles. It’s not enough to talk about how we have to be, we have make a concerted effort to be that way.

3. Be sincere in our du’aa. Let’s be sincere and remove the obstacles that get in the way of our duáa being accepted. Remember that many continue to deal with ribaa and cut off ties with family and so forth and still expect that theur du’aa will be accepted.

4. Learn your deen and speak based on knowledge. Sadly, many who comment do so while they are quite ignorant of the deen. Just because you live in America, it doesn’t mean you practice your right to free speech. Islaamically, this has conditions and restrictions. No matter where you live, Allaah will still hold us accountable for what we say. So before expressing your thoughts and voicing your opinions, think about how you will answer to Allaah. Because you read a couple ahaadeeth and read a few books, this does not qualify you to give opinions regarding the deen. This matter at hand has much to do with deen.

Basically, I say to myself and my fellow Muslims learn Islaam and live it.

As for comments made by so many stating Obama is better than so many Muslims, remember that the worst Muslim (even one who fornicates and steals as in the hadeeth of Abu Tharr in the saheehayn) is better than the best kaafir; the Muslim will enter paradise while the kaafir will go to hell! One is a person of tawheed while the other is an enemy of Allaah. How can they be compared?

I urge my fellow Muslims to open their eyes. Read the Quraan, learn what Allaah is telling us and do not prefer your interpretations over those of the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) and his companions. Don’t make statements without knowing all the facts and the implications of what you say. Remember that you will have to answer to Allaah.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:37 am

^^ Subahnaallah. Thats so true.

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PaLo $oLdieR Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 pm

jzakiAllah kahyr sister yasmeen for the verry meaningful response
PaLo $oLdieR
PaLo $oLdieR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 pm

wa iyaak.

May Allah protect us from the plots and plans of our enemies, for He alone is the best of planners.
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaal Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Obama is over rated.
Amaal
Amaal

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamad Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Jazaakillahu khayran Yasmin for that great article.

Subhanallah, how quickly we are deceived by a few nice words.. It seems as Muslims we are so desperate for a just leader- or at least one that isn't extremely corrupt- that we're even willing to accept those who are our self-proclaimed enemies as leaders, as long as they claim to be just.

May Allah grant us a just and fair leader who will lead the Ummah to victory, and may He make us sincere followers of that leader - Allahumma Ameen

Mohamad

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 pm

thumma ameen!

may Allah reward Sh. Yunus for his efforts, ameen!
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu_Qatadah Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:00 am

i think people are abit too harsh on Obama, hes very eloquent but we shouldnt hate him that much, he's got issues far greater to deal.
dont get me wrong they all spring from the same source, but he is a lesser evil compared to the ones that will come after him.
he's job now it to only is to persuade people with he's speech and cool their hearts but serious action will come with the others president that will come in the future.
wasalm

Abu_Qatadah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:59 am

Lesser evil? Who declared him to be the lesser evil? The 'Ulema or the people?

When the blood of the Muslims is spilt - which is more sacred than the Ka'bah...we make no excuses for those who do so. Regardless of how eloquent they may be.

Last edited by Yasmin on Sat May 22, 2010 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Yasmin
Yasmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamad Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm

I wouldn't call him a lesser evil.
I think it's more accurate to call him a 'better well disguised evil'.

Mohamad

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Merhna Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I agree with both of you.

Merhna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down